Friday, August 6, 2010

Middle Aged Men with Grey hair are hot!

Now, I tend to be attracted to older men in their 30's and 40's. So it probably wouldn't be a surprise that I just love men with gray hair, but aren't 100. I like guys with gray hair that are in their prime in their 40's

Here's a hottie from a snuggie ad.



My internet friend Hyeungi likes George Clooney, so I thought I'd toss him in the mix too!


Then there's David Starzyk, my personal favorite grey haired hottie.



Here is Todd Connor a news reporter hottie.




Also if you think middle aged men with gray hair are hot too and have a facebook account, then like this facebook status.
http://golikeus.net/381697

2 comments:

  1. nice. please post more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice just the age grooup I like

    ReplyDelete