I am a guy and I am attracted to guys! But unfortunately there are so few places to go to, I mean on the internet. It's a straight guys world out there so it's always about women!!!!
So here is where I find all the pictures of guys I like and post them up here! No one can do anything about it here.
Where did you got these caps man?? Thank you for share! I love Mr. Starzyk and now finally I can see his shirtlessness. Thnks!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSomeone posted them on the David Starzyk facebook fan page!
ReplyDeletefrom what movie is this?
ReplyDeleteI know as much as you do, I have no idea. I got it from this facebook fan page.
Deletehttp://www.facebook.com/pages/David-Starzyk/236279679926?ref=ts
It's from the movie Haunted Echos. I'm wondering if he's appeared shirtless in anything else he's been in? Any one know?
ReplyDeleteThe Client List
ReplyDelete